Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

Default displaying two or more excel 2003 windows on two monitors

one difficulty with this method is that you cant just point and click between
the sessions to generate formulas
I do it fairly often if I only have compare or copy and paste between the
sheets.

"Allllen" wrote:

can't you just open 2 separate sessions with excel and drag one to each screen?
--
Allllen

" wrote:

I keep thinking microsoft is going to fix this some day, and
occassionly I look to see if someone has a solution that works. So
here I go. Does anyone know how to open two excel windows, one on each
monitor in a dual monitor setup? I know you can expand one window
across both monitors, but the technique is kludgy and has problems.
Thanks.