JulieD

Hi John

do you want the results of spreadsheet A cell B2
if so, when you choose paste special - ensure VALUES is selected
or do you want the formula copied & pasted and if so, is the formula going
to relate to the same ranges?
if A4 in the new spreadsheet can not be found in pl224!$A$2:$C$378 in
spreadsheet 2 then you will get a #NA error

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"JohnT" wrote in message
A client sent me 2 spreadsheets and he wants to copy a column from one
sheet
that contains formulas to another. I select the column from spreadsheet A
and
go to the poiint of insertion in spreadsheet B and select either "Paste
Special" or right click "Insert copied cells" but get the same results
"N/A"
How do I get one into the other that I can then send back?
Here are the contents of Spreadsheet A cell b2:
=VLOOKUP($A4,pl224!$A$2:$C$378,3,0)
How do I get those results into spreadsheet B?
Thanks!