Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sharla Sharla is offline

Default move the $ signs on Excel spreadsheet to the right (closer to

Thank you so much!

"Kevin B" wrote:

It sounds like you're using Accounting formatting in your spreadsheet. Which
is the formatting assigned by the currency button on the formatting toolbar.

Select the cells you want to format, click FORMAT in the menu and select
CELLS. If necessary click the NUMBER tab. In the list of format categories
select CURRENCY. Set your decimals to whatever you need, with 2 being the
default.

--
Kevin Backmann

"Sharla" wrote:

My spreadsheet looks terrible. The currency signs are left alligned in the
excel cells, and I can't get them to move over near my dollar ammounts on the
right, even when I try right alligning the cells.