Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Herbert Seidenberg Herbert Seidenberg is offline

Default Pivot Table Cells

Cajeto 63 wrote:
When you say "name the columns with the suggested names" do you mean the all
column or just the rows of the column containing the data?

You can include rows that do not have data, in case you want to add
future data.
Just make sure all ranges (ArrayP, Nu, Nom, NuNom) have the same number
of rows.
Or use the Dynamic Range method explained by Debra Dalgleish.
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
Then when you say "Name the Data field ArrayP" if I picture it as below do you mean
Arrayp=B2:D4

The Data field is B2:D4, the Row field is A2:A4, the Column field is
B1:D1

I wrote:
another table

I meant a table located maybe at B10:D12, the same size as the Data
field.
with this array formula: =IF(arrayP=NomNu,Nom,"")

I meant select B10:D12 and enter this formula with Ctrl+Shift+Enter,
instead of just Enter.
The last item is probably the cause of your error message.