Matthew

Thank you Dave... that's a great idea. I feel stupid in that it seems so
simple and obvious, I should have realized it sooner. But sometimes writing
code all day, I lose track of the simplest answers expecting it to be
something much more complex than it really is.

Thanks again.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Instead of changing the header each time the cell changes, you could change the
header when you do a print (or printpreview).

Kind of like:

Option Explicit
With Worksheets("sheet1")
.PageSetup.LeftFooter = .range("a1").value
End With
End Sub

This goes into the ThisWorkbook module.

Matthew wrote:

Is there a way to link the contents of a cell with the page header so that it
can change automatically when the cell changes. Also this would allow us to
change one cell and then link it to the header on several pages.

Thank you.
--
Respectfully
Matthew Russell