Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
reno reno is offline

Default Per hour help please

try punching the F9 Function Key to do a re-calculate. Under your
OptionsGeneral check for auto recalc

"tryn''''2learn" wrote:

Yes the numbers are valid. I must confess I don't understand what you mean
by manual calculation?

"M. Authement" wrote:

Are you using absolute references? Is the workbook in manual calculation
mode and needs to be calculated? It seems odd that you would get the exact
same result for two different data sets.

"tryn''''2learn" wrote in message
I'm trying to figure out an item per hour count.
I have a Flat total time of:29:33:34 with flat items processed at 39,496
With my formula I'm getting 1,336 for my items per hour: (Formula)
=time/items/24

Then I have a Fold total time of 292:17:59 with fold items processed at
390,556
With my formula I'm getting the same total 1,336 for my per hour:
(Formula)
=time/items/24

I know this is wrong because it take longer for the machine to process
flats
over folds.
Flats are a package type that contain 6 pages average. 6 pages = 1 package
Folds are also a package type that contains 25 pages average. 25 pages = 1
package