Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rasoul Khoshravan Rasoul Khoshravan is offline

Default How can I sort or search the sheet tabs?

Is it possible to sort tabs alphabetically?

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
In the bottom left hand corner beside the sheet tabs are the Scroll Arrows
used to move the tabs left and right. Right click on the Arrows and you
will
get a menu of the sheet. Click more sheets if there are too many to view
in
the window to get a scrolling dailog...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"spippin" wrote:

If I have a workbook with 15 sheets, it would be nice to be able to sort
them
by title or search for a specific sheet. Is there a way of doing this
without phyically looking at each tab? Thank you!!