Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Per hour help please

It doesn't look as if the problem is with your formula, so perhaps your data
values are wrong?
--
David Biddulph

"tryn''''2learn" wrote in message
I'm trying to figure out an item per hour count.
I have a Flat total time of:29:33:34 with flat items processed at 39,496
With my formula I'm getting 1,336 for my items per hour: (Formula)
=time/items/24

Then I have a Fold total time of 292:17:59 with fold items processed at
390,556
With my formula I'm getting the same total 1,336 for my per hour:
(Formula)
=time/items/24

I know this is wrong because it take longer for the machine to process
flats
over folds.
Flats are a package type that contain 6 pages average. 6 pages = 1 package
Folds are also a package type that contains 25 pages average. 25 pages = 1
package