Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Finding Friday in week number

Forgot to mention that this solution does assume that you are using the MS
definition of a week number. Post back if you want an ISO defined week
number solution.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
=TODAY()+6-MOD(TODAY(),7)+(your_weeknum-WEEKNUM(TODAY()))*7

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"DavidS" wrote in message
Hello, I have a week number and am trying to find the date of the Friday

in
that week. The week number is selected in a drop down and used elsewhere

so
I can't change it but need to derive the date of the Friday in the

selected
week number. Can't find a way of doing this with my limited knowledge.
Thanks for looking.
David