Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
scott scott is offline

Default Combine data in one bar for a PIVOT bar graph

My COLUMN Headings are as follows:

Month-Day-Date-Sales-Discounts-Net, where Day is the day of the week, Mon.
Tues. etc.

I want my Page tabs in the Pivot Chart to be Month and Day.

My Chart Type is Stacked Column.

My Y Axes would be dollars, and my X axes would be the Date.

I would like to show Total Sales, with the amount of the discounts shown on
the same "bar" with different color.

One of the issues, I believe, is the fact that Excel only has 255 columns,
where there are 365 days in the year. I believe this because I tried to make
Sales a Series field, and received an error message.