Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default A formula to filter data and copy it from one worksheet to another

You can use programming and an Advanced Filter. There are examples he

Under Filters, look for 'FL0001 - Product List by Category' or 'FL0005 -
Phone List for Selected Name'

GeneR wrote:
I currently have one worksheet setup that contains a large inventory of
equipment. I want to be able to setup another worksheet for users to input a
number (department code) and have it filter and copy the inventory from the
large inventory. In other words, I only want them to be able to call up
their individual inventories by simply inputing their code, without having to
see or worry about anything else.

Any suggestions?

--
Debra Dalgleish