Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Excel 2003: Custom Views

Research Custom Views a bit in Excel Help. You need a Custom View for *each*
sheet or each sheet area you want to view and/or print - any Custom View
applies to whatever the content of the window is when you define the view,
it isn't a universal setting that applies to any other areas or sheets.

While you're in Help, look up Print Area, which may be what you are looking
for. They *can* (but don't have to) be part of a Custom View's definition.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"oceanmist" wrote in message
Ihave a spreadsheet with 13 worksheets. I want to print out every
worksheet
so that the print format/view is identical for each one. I set a custom
view
when in the first worksheet but when I am in the other worksheet and try
apply that custom view, Excel keeps defaulting to the first worksheet.

What am I doing wrong?