Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Create a List by formula from other data

Hi!

Try this:

=IF(ROWS($1:1)<=COUNT(AH$3:AH$134),SMALL(AH$3:AH$1 34,ROWS($1:1)),"")

Copy down until you get blanks.

Biff

"Kim Shelton at PDC" wrote in
message ...
I have a list of data that was created by formulas in column AH rows 3
through 134. It either states false in the cell or it has find the data
which is a job number like 6021. I want to create a list from that list
so
that my list is only the job numbers and I will only have the number of
rows
that I have job numbers for. So if out of the cells 3 through 134 I only
have 6 jobs numbers - I want a list of just 6 example:
6021
6022
6023
6075