Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Susan Susan is offline

Default Adding sheets to workbook

That's the problem. Thank you very much!
--
Susan

"Office Helper" wrote:

For version 2002, memory limit on stack is 128M. Version 2003, limit is 1G.
Even if you have more memory available, that is all Excel will use.

"Susan" wrote:

Thanks for offering an answer. But, this does not appear to be a memory
problem. We have tried this process on systems with huge memory capacity and
still have the problem. My work around is to begin a file for the fourth
quarter data.
--
Susan

"Office Helper" wrote:

According to Excel Help it states there isn't a specific sheet limit. It is
dependent on memory.

"Susan" wrote:

I have a single workbook file that is currently 417 sheets and cannot seem to
add more sheets. Is there a file size limit preventing the additions? I
place my pointer on the tab, right click, click creat a copy, move to the
copy location, click OK and nothing happens. Thanks!
--
Susan