Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
steven steven is offline

Default Standard Colors

I posted a question last week on how to change the standard colors of a
workbook. I was told to change the colors in a new file and save it as
Book.XLT
under:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

And then with open of a new file it will have the new color setting. Ok
that worked. And then with the file open , open an existing file and go to
Tools / Options / Color and Copy color from, and select the new file's
colors. I did this and the colors changed and saved the existing file but
when I closed the existing file and reopened it , the old color setting was
back. What might be causing this and how do I fix it?

Thank you,

Steven