Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default Changing cells in solver.

Ricardo, from excel help.
Maximum number of adjustable cells in Solver 200

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Ricardo S." <Ricardo wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2003. When I try to solve a linear programming problem

whit
the solver, there is a message that says that there are too many changing
cells.

In my problem I have about 225 changing cells.

What is the maximum number of changing cells that I can to define with the
standard solver in excel 2003?

Thank you for your answer.

Ricardo S.