Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default reference with variable row number ?

Biff,

For the benefit of all and the excel archives, why not include the core text
descripts of your suggestion? Your image link can be a complement to that.
Perhaps, like other silent readers of the newsgroups around the world
travelling in the same boat, I'm unfortunately not able to view the link
from where I'm accessing the newsgroups. If you were to include the core
text descripts, think that'll definitely be visible.
--
Max
Singapore
"Biff" wrote in message