Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BPH BPH is offline

Default updating linked cells

I have a workbook with a primary worksheet and a secondary worksheet. My
primary worksheet is where I enter most of my numbers and data. My secondary
worksheet was made by copying certain items from the primary worksheet and
pasting them as a link into the secondary worksheet. It works well, I update
or change data in the primary worksheet and the secondary sheet updates. I
have problems however when I insert rows into the primary worksheet. Lets
say that I insert a row and the inserted row is row 7. In the secondary
worksheet my linked cells are still working but as I click on them and look
at the link coordinates I see that it skips from row 6 to row 8. It skips
over the row I just inserted in the primary worksheet.

Is there a way to get the secondary sheet to update when I insert (or
delete) a row from the primary worksheet?