Vix

Nope. Still did not work.

Here is what I've done

Problem: To evaluate +/- change by spinning 1% up or down.
Set A1=1; B1=100
Set A2=(A1/B1)%
Assign Spinner to Cell = A1

As soon as I assign spinner to B1 = a negative # (as you suggested)...after
the first spin the number goes to zero and only goes up!
Hope this helps.
Vix

"Max" wrote:

Not sure that I understand you <g, but the suggestion means that *A2* is now
used as the "cell-link" for any downstream formulas to refer to, not B2
(which is the actual spinner's cell link)

When you click to advance the spinner, you'll get only negative numbers
appearing in *A2* (Don't look at / refer to B2 anymore)

--
Rgds
Max

"Vix" wrote:

I did that, but when I click on the cell the next number is positive 1 and
does not go below zero again.

"Max" wrote:

Supposing the spinner's cell link is: B2

You could put in say, A2: =-B2
and then use A2 (instead of B2)
as the reference cell to point to, for formulas elsewhere

--
Rgds
Max
GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E
xdemechanik <atyahoo<dotcom
----

"Vix" wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the Spinner function and would like to assign a negative value.
The system menu does not allow me to assign a value below zero.

How can I add a negative value.

Thanks.