Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
romelsb romelsb is offline

Default counting numbers not formulas

excuse me again dllegs....Hey kit....First time I heard of donations being
sourced by a formula...Isnt it that donation is US$____. based on what the
donator can friendly afford for a fundraising....just curious....hope u dont
mind to share with me that formula....

"Kit M" wrote:

I need to count the number of people who have donated to my fundraiser. If
they have already donated, the amount is displayed in a "Total donations"
column that adds up multiple donations from across the row. If they haven't
donated yet, there is a formula in that cell. No cell is blank and all the
formulas I try won't count just the cells with a dollar amount. Where am I
going wrong?

Thanks,

Kit