Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Excel Date Format

Hi

so I guess I'll just continue to type it every two weeks. Thanks again.

Why?
Bob's two solutions, one for each sheet does exactly what you ask.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"ldan122000" wrote in message
Thanks for everyone's help, so I guess I'll just continue to type it
every
two weeks. Thanks again.

"romelsb" wrote:

Excuse me Gary n Bob.....Try my suggestion....Idan is pertaining to a
recorded Report within semi-monthly basis, one report in every
sheet....if he
save his workbook today and then reopen it after one year, u know the
devastating result....try to be cautious on our helpful suggestions
cause it
may contribute to users boredom in using excel again....Of course -
Ida will
do his report a little later after the said period....Better type it
as text,
sometimes its worthy and only way !!!

"ldan122000" wrote:

I would like to use a formula to display the following:

"Name of Report" October 1 - 15 as the date, then on the next
sheet,

"Name of Report" October 16 - 31

But also make adjustments when the months are shorter, such as
November 30.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.