Pank Mehta

Default Copying multiple sheets from one book 2 another and undertake spec

Copying multiple sheets from one book 2 another and undertake special editing.

Apologies as the following is long winded.

I have a workbook that has 12 sheets (i.e. 1 for each month of the Year).
Each sheet contains the following: -

Header row;
Customer name; date contacted and work location (and other information).
One can have multiple rows for each customer as they can contact us many
times a day for work to be undertaken at different locations.

On a monthly basis we have to undertake a charging process for customers who
have used our services for the last month.

At the moment we all copy the information from each monthly sheet to another
workbook and sort it on Customer name.

Having sorted the information, someone manually creates a worksheet for each
customer using Cut + Paste and then creates an invoice.

Things have now changed and we have to charge on a quarterly basis.

Is there any way that a front-end screen can be written in which one
specifies sheet names that need to be charged for and a destination sheet
name. Once the sheet names have been entered, we would like the appropriate
sheets (may be selected columns) to be copied to an existing workbook (using
Paste special and Values) with the name specified as destination. Obviously
once the sheets have been copied, there will be three headers, I would
ideally like to search the destination sheet and delete the extra 2 headers
automatically before it is sorted in the format that is required.

Having sorted the sheet, we would like to create individual sheets for all
the different customers that exist on the master sheet and have all rows for
that customer copied into their named sheet.

Any help offered would be most appreciated.