Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mr. Anolog Mr. Anolog is offline

Default Results from blank linked cells

Mr. Peterson, Thank you very much!, I should have used this resource - BRFORE
I spent 4 hrs. reading. Again thanks.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

=if(sheet1!a1="","",sheet1!a1)

If the linked cell looks empty, show empty, else show the value.

Mr. Anolog wrote:

I am linking cells from different worksheets in the same workbook, using the
copy/paste/link cell method. How can I get a blank space (as opposed to the
zero I am presently getting), in the destination, if the source cell is
blank. I am linking a input sheet to several forms that must be sent out,
but I don't want a form that will have a number of zeros in it.

--

Dave Peterson