Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Combobox/data validation

One of these two links may provide a solution for you:
or

"KneeDown2Up" wrote:

I have a combobox that I need to pick up a list which is determined by
another combobox. i.e combobox1 is criteria A, I then need all the data in
another sheet that one column matches this criteria to be available in
combobox2. I have too many records to manually sort and is not practical to
have to create lists manually. What I need is some way of picking out all of
criteria A automatically. Would this be better achieved using data
validation and pivot tables and if so, how?!

Thanks