Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PapaDos PapaDos is offline

Default get Excel array values in Visual Studio VB

Don't DIM "s" as an array, it has to be a variant.
Luc.

"Festina Lente"

"Noel Rietman" wrote:

This should be easy but I have researched eight VB books without solving it.
How can I get the array values which are in a named (defined) Excel worksheet
into an array in Visual Studio VB 2005 (not VBA). I have tried

s = wSheet.Range("foo")

where "foo" is defined in the workbook as a two dimension array in F15:G15
and s is dimensioned as s(2) in VB. I am also unable to get the values into
s when I substitute "F15:G15 for "foo" in the code.

Thanks very, very much.

Nol Rietman