Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PaulH PaulH is offline

Default Linked data tables wont update automatically

I have a data table that depends upon the values in another data table. With
the recalculation option set to Automatic, I need to do a manual recalc
whenever the first table changes, in order to update the second table. With
recalc set to Automatic Except Tables, I need to do 2 manual recalcs to
update the second table (and 3, if I link a third table to the second table).
Apparently, Excel calculates all tables using current values before updating
any of them. Is there any way to get all tables to update automatically?