Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TR TR is offline

Default How to return value from functions in other sheets?

First of all, I don't think I am smart enough to go coding.
Being that, is there anyway to build calculation functions in Sheet2 and
list possible input in Sheet1 and automatically getting values under
different inputs?
For example, I put equity valuation calculations on Sheet2. A1 of Sheet2 is
the earning growth rate assumption, which drives all the equity valuation
calculations. In sheet1, can I input expected growth rate in A1 and get
equity value on A2 (based on the calculations on Sheet2)?
I understand that creating a table can be helpful. But Table does not work
in separate sheets. Plus, if I want other parameters in the calculations in
addition to the equity value, I have to create other tables.

Appreciate your help!

Rt