Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wanna Learn Wanna Learn is offline

Default vlook

Thank you everyone . I could not have done it without you. J 33 was a
result of a lookup -and that table was formated as text - and the discount
grid table was formatted as number doh! again thanks everyone

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Try this...

=if(isna($J33), "Error Message", VLOOKUP($J33,'2006 Discount
Grid'!$A$1:$O$386,12,FALSE))
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello I have a formula in a cell and the response is #NA. Here is the
formula
=VLOOKUP($J33,'2006 Discount Grid'!$A$1:$O$386,12,FALSE) the reason I'm
getting the #NA response is that $J33 is also a Vlookup. but I don't know
how to correct this. Can one of you geniuses help please and thanks