Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Harry Harry is offline

Default New to office 2003

Gee-- amazing how some things in life are so easy!
I'm sorry it has taken so long to respond....
Busy busy busy!
Have a good one and Thanks to both of you!

"Dave F" wrote:

Amen to that.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

That color is determined by your Windows Theme.

Right-click on Desktop and select Properties.

Follow your nose from there.

I personally use the Windows Classic because I detest the Windows XP themes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:42:01 -0700, Harry
wrote:

Is there a way to get rid of the orange color when working in excel.
The orange shows up to indicate what Column and row you are in... but it is
very annoying...