Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

Default do not print rows with zero data

manafareed,

You may be able to hide the rows with zeroes with Autofilter before you
print. A "Print" button for this would require a macro to do the row
hiding, then the printing, then unhiding.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com
"manfareed" wrote in message
I have a an Exxel 2003 spreadsheet populated from columns A to AN and up to
row 976.
The problem is that a lot of these rows have zero values which I do not
want
to print. Also it isn't always the same rows with zero values.

I need a macro which detects rows with zero values and only prints out
rows
which have data in them. [maybe use a 'print' button in the face of the
spreadsheet to do this.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks
manfareed