Barry P

Default Adding rows of different info from separate worksheets into summar

I have 12 monthly worksheets of catalogue item information on rows. I want to
build a summary worksheet that summarizes one of the columns (qty sold) by
month. Problem is, when I run my VLookup to find the cat.#, invariably the
catalogue has changed from month to month and returns incomplete information.
how can I build my catalogue list in the summary worksheet from the
associated monthly worksheets and get all of the cat.#'s that have come and
gone through out the year?