Sam

Default How To Import Text File With No Delimiters?

I have a text file with over 2,000 names that look like the following:

Mr. Benoit Smith
120 Adam Street
Dorchester, MA 02124

Marcus Darbouze
1553 Blue Hill Avenue
Boston, MA 02126

American Public Health Initiatives
10 Fairway Street
Mattapan, MA 02126

Most consist of 3 lines some as many as 5. The text file has no
delimiters so that when I import/open it in Excel it becomes just one
very long column. I need to convert it or parse it into any other
database friendly importable format i.e., .dbf, .xls, .csv etc. What I
need is to convert it into a table with up to five header rows:

head1 head2 head3 head4 head5

Please help, I've been at it for way too many hours.

P.S. Please keep it simple if possible, Excel is all new to me.

TIA