Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel
Anthony D Anthony D is offline

Default Two points with same (X, Y) coordinates in Excel

Hi Jay,

One way to achieve this perhaps would be to add a second series for
duplicate points. The same format can be used as for the original series, but
using a large circle as the marker with no background colour - looks like a
circle around the point.

Hth
Anthony

"Jay" wrote:

Greetings, everyone. Is there any way to have Excel draw a circle around a
point on a scatterplot? I ask because I have two points with the same X and
Y values, which is causing one of the points to hide under another. Thank
you for your help.

Jay