Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TR TR is offline

Default How to pick data from different sheets conditionally?

I know "If... Then" can work. However, if the number of markets is
significantly large, is there any way to select data from a specific market
without going down to coding?

Appreciate you help!

"TR" wrote:

I have this question for a long while.

Is that possible to choose data from Sheet1, Sheet2... based on different
conditions? Say, I have market data from Chicago, LA and NYC, each on a
separate sheet, respectively. Can I build a toggle in a summary sheet and
select "Market" and retrieve market data from these markets individually?

Thanks!