Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Report Goddess Report Goddess is offline

Default How do I paste a multi page width worksheet into Word?

I need to create a table in Word from a large Excel Worksheet that is many
pages wide and long. My table has headings in the first several rows and
also first column that I need repeat when I split the table widthwise and
then lengthwise. Right now I am viewing my Excel worksheet in page break
preview and then cutting and pasting data from each page Excel defines into a
separate table in Word. Then I go back and cut the row and column headers to
go with that page's data. Is there a better way to do this?