G. Stockman

Thanks Debra for your speedy reply. I'm really new to Excel and just need to
make sure I wasn't overlooking the obvious.

Thanks again!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

The 'More Colors' option is available when a drawing shape is selected,
but not when a cell is selected.

G. Stockman wrote:
I am using MS Office Professional Edition 2003. My problem is with Excel
2003 (SP1).

On the fill color menu, I do not have an option for "More Fill Colors".
Just the basic color palate appears.

I am running 1280x1024-32 bit resolution. I checked, and the high-contrast
feature is not enabled on my computer. I also tried different screen
resolutions without success.

Any ideas on how to get this option enabled? Thanks for any help!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List