Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EXCEL Girl EXCEL Girl is offline

Default how to keep the total colum

Thanks Roger,

Your formula is to compare this weeks accumulating total to the previous
weeks accumulating total. However, I'm wanting to compare the number of
interactions this week to the number of interactios from previous week. and
afterwhich, I want to add the number of this weeks activities to the
accumulating total.

"EXCEL Girl" wrote:

The information you supplied was somewhat helpful but its still not where
Im trying to go.

I think this info will help you understand more of what I'm trying to do:

- For example: The MTD total for Failed Customer Service total is 5 (weeks
1 & 2).
- Lets say we are coming into the 3rd week. All of the information from
the current interactions will become the previous week interactions in this
case; the number will be 1 for Failed Customer Service (the new previous
week).

- The 3rds weeks MTD total for Failed Customer service will be 5 + new
number for the 3rd weeks number of failed customer service.

o Lets say for example the number is 2.

o Therefore the new MTD for Failed Customer service will be will 7.

I need for the MTD column to retain the lasts weeks MTD total and then I
need to add the new current information to that total. (i.e. this week 2 + 5
=7€¦.Next week ( New number of Failed Customer Interactions + 7 = New MTD
Column).