Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Macro question

What sort of checkbox is it?

Controls checkbox?

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If Me.CheckBox1.Value Then
Me.CheckBox2.Value = True

HTH

Bob Phillips

"John" wrote in message
Hello,

Thanks for your help but unfortunately it didn't help. I have used

something
similar to your solution before but dor a combo box and not a check box.

Just for you to see the check box sub really is simple - I just have the
following

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

End Sub

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks
John

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

In the macro assigned to the one checkbox add

If ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 1").Value = 1 Then
ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 2").Value = True

HTH

Bob Phillips

"John" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with simple check boxes.
I want to check a check box and if checked another check box is
automatically ticked.

I have managed to get it to select another check box but not actually

place
a check inside the check box.

Anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks