Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul paul is offline

Default Pricelist possibility ?

another way,similar.
Have your price list set up with cost plus or retail minus column.Somewhere
else on the sheet or workbook create a table of your discounts with your
rates or names across the top and the discounts by product or group down the
side.Use a vlookup formula to populate the rates column per customer
profile.This way you can add new "profiles" to your table as required and
simply copy and paste new v lookup formulas as the ranges change.

--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Keith D.B." wrote:

Im fairly new to Excel but, Im wondering if I can create a price sheet that
is adjustable per customer. I want to print and give them to my customers
but, adjust the price by different percentages depending on their buying
history. My pricelist has several (about 12) sheets and about 400 items.