Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jaleel Jaleel is offline

Default My Documents include Excel & Word

Hi Sadie,

Create 2 different folders like Excel and Word under My Documents and make
these folders as default file locations.

In Excel: Tools €“ Options €“ Default File Location.
In Word: Tools €“ Options €“ File Locations €“ Documents.

All your future files will by default go to these folders.

Segregate your present files by clicking File Type in Windows Explorer and
put into the appropriate folders.

Regards,

Jaleel

"Sadie" wrote:

I would prefer to have separate folders for Excel & Word. Is this possible,
advisable or not advisable & how do I do this?
--
Sadie