Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] john.bradshaw@isfis.com is offline

Default Sales Histogram

I am trying to chart the quantity of sales based on the number of
entries for the same date, eg 20/06/06, 20/06/06 would show in a chart
as having a value of 2 for the date 20/06/06 and so on...

I have tried the Data Analysis Tool and using a histogram, but its not
listing all the dates I have nor is it showing them in date format, but
as floating point values (which I can change by applying the date
format).

Also if I wanted to scale this up to say 1 week, 1 month, 1 year how
would I do that?

Thanks,
JB