Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Matt Matt is offline

Default How do I sum the displayed values in a stacked chart?

Hi Everyone,

I've set up a stacked column chart. In each colum I have stacked up two
values. I'm trying to figure out if I can show the summed value of the two
values in the chart, and still maintain the automated updates if I change any
of my data. Right now, the only way I know how to do this tpying the summed
value in. The problem I'm having is that I lose the ability to have the
values automatically updates if I do that.

Is there any solution to this? Thank you very much for your help.