Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown Gary L Brown is offline

Default attaching an image to Excel spreadsheet cell

You can use
InsertPictureFrom File...
but I would recommend that you create a hyperlink to the image instead so
that you don't blow up the size of your workbook.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.

"roadrunner" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet of contract numbers and would like to attach images of
the contracts to the appropriate contract number. Is that possible in Excel
2002 or any version of Excel? It would help my business processing greatly.
--
Need to know