Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Celia Celia is offline

Default PivotTable - how do I hide page field when printing

Using Excel 2003 I have created a PivotTable. I have created one worksheet
for each province and on each worksheet I have selected one province from the
dropdown page field. Now I do not want this field to show either on the
worksheets or when I print. If I go to the page field, right click and
select "hide", the field disappears but the data in the table changes to
include all provinces. How can I hide the line but retain it's functionality?

Thanks for your help
Celia