Joe K

Default How to copy cell references?

Is there a way to select a group of cells and then copy their
respective references to a new location so the cells at the new
location reference the original cells?

For instance, assume I have data in locations A1 to A4 and B1 to B4.
If I select those eight cells, I'd like to paste the references to
those cells (i.e., A1, B1, A2, B2, etc.) into a new location, for
instance starting at E10, without manually typing in the references
individually. When done, E10 would contain reference to A1 (=A1), E11
would contain reference to A2 (=A2), etc.

Thanks,
Joe K.