Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
apdil apdil is offline

Default PLEASE allow more than 256 columns in Excel!

The 256-column limitation is extremely frustrating! I have to do headstands
to work around this. Why on earth would you limit to 256 columns? Just
because you want to store the column number as a byte? C'mon, this is 2007,
we have 64-bit processors now, bytes and 256 are ancient concepts!

-Paul

click "I Agree" in the message pane.