lucrezia lucrezia is offline
Junior Member

Talking Changing Mailing labels from rows to columns

Hi helpful people,

I have imported a list of mailing labels. So all the data for each vendor is in separate rows, in one columns. I want to make these into different columns.

Labels currently look like this:

Atrium Business Centre
200, 839 5th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta
T2P 3C8

I want to have columns like this

Business Name Address1 Adress2 City PCode

I can use the "paste special/transpose" and make it work on one label at a time, but I was wondering if there is an easier way to do all at once?

Possible complications a

- There are a varying number of rows the information is in, sometimes 3 rows, sometimes 4 depending on the address

- There are 2 blank rows between each set of data.

Help is appreciated. Thanks

Mary