Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GRM via OfficeKB.com GRM via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How to give access to certain cells in the protected worksheet

The whole idea of hiding AND protecting a spreadsheet is to protect access.
So either
1 Unhide the sheet or
2 Hide but don't protect the sheet or
3 Give the user the password

fbagirov wrote:
Thanks! One more question - there is a hidden worksheet in the workbook,
protected by password. Every time the user is entering the data into unlocked
cells of the unprotected worksheet, Excel is asking for a password. How do I
stop it ? Thanks!

Suppose I protected the whole worksheet (Tools Protection Protect Sheet).
How do I give access only to certain cells so that users could make changes

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

untick locked