Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Bold Text Formatting

No, it is not possible (with a formula) to do what you request.

Pete

reno wrote:
I am using this formula to combine a city location (first lookup below) and
the address the (second lu below) in a Wrapped text cell. My question is, is
there a way to Bold the first lookup? I want the City to be bold, but the
addres length varies and will not fit into the available column width--unless
it is possible to change the font size of each lookup. Say the city in 14 pt
and the address in 10 pt.

=VLOOKUP(B5,rkstores,2)&CHAR(10)&CHAR(10)&" "&VLOOKUP((B5+1800),marshdata,7)

Thanks
Reno