Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Veretax Veretax is offline

Default How to find the most recent date in a column based on other co

That works swell in fact I made an adaptation on it to take into account if
there is no date logged

=IF(MAX(IF(PosterRange="Margo",DateRange))=0,
"Never",MAX(IF(PosterRange="Margo",DateRange)) )

it has to be entered as an array forumla as before I believe, but with a
little conditional formatting I have those who never post with Never in red
Thanks for the help, Couldn't figure out why it wasn't working properly.